- We are located on a quiet residential street in the centre of London. We have 12 compact rooms over 5 floors. The hotel is in a listed Victorian building.
- There are 5 steps from street level leading up to our front door.
- There is no step-free access.
- No pets/animals are allowed in the premises.
- There is no lift in the building.
- All areas of the hotel are non-smoking.
- Breakfast consists of a fresh fruit basket with fruit, cereal bars, biscuits and juice. This is freshly prepared and delivered to your room.
- Please note there are no parking facilities. There are nearby private car-parks. We are not located within the Congestion Charging Zone.
- There is CCTV covering the exterior of the hotel, lobby and landings for guest security.
- Water dispenser located in lobby on ground floor. Please feel free to fill up your bottles.
- Our rooms are compact – the average size of a double room is approx 5 sq metres and a triple room is approx 8-9 sq metres.
- The lower ground floor has one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one family room (one double and three single beds for up to 5 people).
- The ground floor has the entrance, reception, one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one single room. The triple room is approximately 8 sq metres. The single is approximately 7 sq metres.
- The first floor has three double rooms. The average size of our double rooms is 5 sq metres.
- The second floor has three double rooms. The average size of our double rooms is 5 sq metres.
- The top floor has one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one single room. The triple room is approximately 8-9 sq metres and the single is approximately 7 sq metres.
- Our rooms are compact.
- All our double beds are small doubles (UK queen size) – 4 feet wide by 6 feet 3 inches long (120cm x190cm)
- All our single (twin) beds are 3 feet wide by 6 feet 3 inches long (90cm x 190cm)
- Air-conditioning (please ask for control at reception)
- En-suite (private shower and W.C) rooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities within each room
- Safes – please ask reception for instructions on use
- Hairdryers in each room
Please ask reception for the following:
- Laundry service – guests leave their laundry with us and we will clean and dry your clothes for you (ask reception for charges and timings).
- We are happy to store your luggage for you on check out (for a few hours to a few days – ask reception for more information and charges).