- We are located on a quiet residential street in the centre of London. We have 12 rooms over 5 floors. The hotel is in a listed Victorian building (therefore unable to provide a lift).
- All areas of the hotel are non-smoking.
- Breakfast consists of a fresh fruit basket with fruit, cereal bars, biscuits and juice. This is freshly prepared and delivered to your room.
- We have a private rear decked garden.
- Please note there are no parking facilities. There is a nearby private car-park. We are not located within the Congestion Charging Zone.
- There is CCTV covering the exterior of the hotel, lobby and landings for guest security.
- The lower ground floor has one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one family room (one double and three single beds) with adjoining rear conservatory (for up to 5 people).
- The ground floor has the entrance, reception, one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one single room.
- The first floor has three double rooms.
- The second floor has three double rooms.
- The top floor has one triple room (one double and one single bed) and one single room.
- Air-conditioning (please ask for control at reception)
- En-suite (private shower and W.C) rooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities within each room
- LCD TV with Freeview
Please ask reception for the following:
- Laundry service – guests leave their laundry with us and we will clean and dry your clothes for you (ask reception for charges).
- Printing and fax services.
- We are able to order taxis for you to get to the airport. Please request the day before your departure.
- We are happy to store your luggage for you on check out (for a few hours to a few days – ask reception for more information and charges).